วันพุธที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

My Interested

 

     วิชาภาษาอังกฤษ นายเอกราช ศรีแสง
     รหัสนักศึกษา 2561051542310 BIT56

     The thing that me takes an interest be game and cartoon. I like to play game because The that be the thing that me thinks me can good and I have fun it. Kill time at the same time. Game that me likes to play be game racing car

 

     Example game Need for speed shift 2.



   The cartoon that me takes an interest be funny cartoon

     

     Example cartoon Keroro.

      Game and the cartoon be only the absurdity in the sight someone. But if 
" important imagination more than the thought " I am that  it is something the name of a style of the Buddha image sees stare in the corner that the other doesn't see to are like us.

 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น